Anyone who has researched the alien abduction phenomenon has heard of Bud Hopkins and Dr. John Edward Mack. These two researchers have presented their information in a palatable way to the public. Dr. Karla Turner however, holds nothing back. She is fearless and to-the-point.
Turner is the only prominent alien abduction researcher that is also an abductee. This gives her a unique insight into these happenings. Her efforts are not to convince the public that this is happening, but to get to the bottom of why this is happening.
Sobering conclusions are made by comparing data and reports from multiple abductees.
TOP 10 FACTS WE CAN DETERMINE FROM ALIEN ABDUCTIONS
By Dr. Karla Turner
These are excerpts from a MUFON presentation available here.
1) We do not know with any certainty exactly what these entities may be.
Extraterrestrial, interdimensional, terrestrial in origin, some combination of all the above, something we have yet to dream of. Now, certainly they may well be [from another planet] we just don’t know and thats a fact.
The aliens themselves have identified a number of different origins to various abductees and contacts throughout the years, but of course we humans have absolutely no way to check out any of the statements they’ve made.
2) At least some of the aliens are liars.
Through the past decades the aliens have made (you know this if you’re familiar with your ufology history) various predictions and promises and given a number of very specific warnings about impending events. And we have these documented at least since the early as the 1950s. …very few of these things and none of great consequence have come to pass. This is not a reliable source.
[The aliens] have also given us a variety of explanations as to why they’re here and why they perform certain procedures. Often however, these explanations are contradictory.
3) In encounters, the human’s perceptions are controlled as well as the human’s conscience memories.
It is also a fact that the perception of pain can be controlled and is controlled during these encounters… as are feelings of physical pleasure, often sexual pleasure. And of course the human’s emotions are also controlled during these encounters. The fact is you are under control of these creatures during every encounter to some degree.
4) False memories can overlay and disguise the actual events of an encounter.
And even with regressive hypnosis the abductee may recall false scenarios.
5) Abductees (like myself and so many of you) while we report our experiences, honestly and sincerely we are really reporting alien controlled information to the research community.
As abductees our situation is this; we can see the aliens, but we can’t believe them and we can’t believe what we see them do.
6) There is a serious element of human (military) involvement in the abduction phenomenon, in addition of course to the very real alien participation.
It is not alien illusion of military. We’ve got names, dates, places, bases it is real.
7) Whatever else it may be, the abduction agenda involves quiet physical aims and procedures that tend to belie the idea of a primarily spiritual motivation on the alien’s part.
And much of what we see in these procedures goes well beyond the alleged aim of a cross breeding program.
8) The alien agenda also involves long-term psychological programming of the abductee.
It targets one’s social and personal relationships, our sexuality, our political ideas, and our religious and spiritual concerns.
9) Abductees often go through sexual obsessions, dysfunction and compulsions.
[Common reports from abductees include] sperm gathering, egg gathering, fetal extractions, baby presentations and so on.
10) It is a fact that the aliens show a mysterious interest in the human soul.